Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where could I find used computers for free or cheap that need refurbishing.?

i would like to start refurbishing computers. I know they sell some on Ebay. Does anyone know of another place?



Where could I find used computers for free or cheap that need refurbishing.?ktm



try state and county web sites for their auctions. I frequently found state and local government selling off computers so they can upgrade. They usually sell them in lots of 50, 100 or more and most are still usable as is.



Where could I find used computers for free or cheap that need refurbishing.?nortan



other auction sites. maybe try looking round local offices/schools/ anywhere that might have old computers.
Put an advert in the paper offering to dispose of broken or unusable computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment