Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I connect my iPod to two different computers?

I have two computers, one laptop and one PC.



I have my iTunes library on my laptop, but the iTunes store is not working. I want to download music videos and movies from the iTunes store.



Can I connect my iPod to my other computer (PC, not laptop) that has a functioning iTunes store? Will I be able to add the movies from the store without changing my regular library that is on my laptop?



Can I connect my iPod to two different computers?virus protection



you will need to have a 3rd party tool to help you copy songs in your ipod to computer as itunes blocks the ipod-to-computer transfer...see http://www.ipodtocomputer.net for help..get ipod to computer transfer, it's a shareware cost $20..it can copy songs, videos and playlists from ipod to pc only 2 clicks, works great for me.



  • common name given to
  • favorite girl and boy names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment