Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I install mac on computers if i build them up from parts myself?

Just as the question states.



I custom build computers, and i would like to know if i can install mac os on it instead of windows.



Thanks



Can I install mac on computers if i build them up from parts myself?free spyware remobal



No can do. The systems themselves are different. They have different processors which understand different languages. You can't install the Mac OS on an Intel based machine and you can't, heaven forbid, install Windows on a Mac. Steve Jobs would certainly have ''he Big One'' if you did.



Happy computing,



Captain Computer



Can I install mac on computers if i build them up from parts myself?kawasaki



Mac is a brand of PC, not an OS.



Macs can run Windows XP and Vista.



You want to install OS/X onto a PC.



Since a MAC is a PC, you should be able to.



OS/X is a linux based OS, licensed by Apple.
Yes you can, but you need an emulator program. Check out this link. http://www.wikihow.com/Install-Mac-OS-X-...
Why would you want to?



I dont know I guess it depends on what your mother board and processor are. Im sure some can only handle windows. I would stick with windows especailly if you know alot about computers. Or even go and try linux.
im pretty sure that Mac's use their own architecture, ... meaning that the way the operating systems communicates with the hardware is completely different than that of windows or linux.



I'm pretty sure that mac's use GPU (general processing unit) rather than a pc's CPU. The GPU has mostly everything (processer, sound card, video card) all built into one central processing unit.



So in short, No, i dont think you can build a mac from scratch.



I think there may be emulator programs that let you run the Mac OS on top of a PC's hardware though... try googling it



Again, I'm not 100% on any of this, i'm just going on what my friends with mac's have told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment