Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I connect two computers using wireless and allow them to connect independently to the net?

The router is wireless but I cannot seem to get them both to connect to the router and to each other at the same time. Also I cannot get them to share files Aparently I dont have access rights but I am the administrator on both and have set file sharing. Do I need to map each of the computers hard drives so I can access them?



How do I connect two computers using wireless and allow them to connect independently to the net?nortan antivirus



If you are running Microsoft XP, make sure ur wireless cards are on on both laptops, make sure they both see the router(or connect to the router) by searching for your routers wireless signal (make sure u install the router properly).



If they both see the wireless signal form ur router then try to use both of them to brouse the internet (if they both work) then the next step would be to:



setup small office network (somewhere on the left after clicking on my Network places... make sure u have the same domain name for both laptops..........GOODLUCK



How do I connect two computers using wireless and allow them to connect independently to the net?nortonantivirus



Hire someone to setup your network.
need router - that has wireless access point built in -



eg d link 604t -

No comments:

Post a Comment