Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I connect 2 computers on a network in my house so that we can use the same files and printer?

I am trying to connect my two computers so that we can use them together on a network. I am using network wizard on one but I just can't get them to connect. If someone could help, it would be greatly appr3eciated. If you have step by step that would be even better. Thanks.



How do I connect 2 computers on a network in my house so that we can use the same files and printer?computer virus



You would have to route this through your router. If your not using a router then you would need to describe what you have available. If your going to share a printer then you have to make it sharable through windows. A program that is only $30.00 makes it pretty easy. NetworkMagic.com is a good place to see the software. I am not sure what your running so if you could re-post with what equipment you have it may be a little easier.



How do I connect 2 computers on a network in my house so that we can use the same files and printer?free spyware remover



You do not indicate if you have an Internet source, if you want all pcs to connect to an Internet source, or what you currently have.



I am going to assume you have an Internet source (either DSL or Cable Internet service) with an ethernet feed - and a dynamic IP address (not a static IP).



  • common name given to
  • favorite girl and boy names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment