Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where can I find free computers for my school at Africa?

I have after school recreational centre for ages 5 to 18 years old. I need computers for my children to use. My school is at Ghana-West Africa



Where can I find free computers for my school at Africa?norten



You guys should get running water first before worrying about computers. Do you know Father Joseph?



There are some groups that have designed computers that can run off of a hand crank if electricity isn't available. I will give you this link for the story about them and let you do some more on-line investigation.



http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200...



Where can I find free computers for my school at Africa?panda



quite sure the UK government will fork out for them. they do everything else for everyone else bar their own.
Try contacting various universities, they have money to burn. They often change their computers on a regular basis %26 donate on a first come first served basis to those who may take their old ones. Try Bill Gates.He too has money to burn.



Good luck.
Are you an official charity organisation ? what is the name of your school? How much do you charge for after school ? like Mr Wayne says why free ? and why can you not begin to help yourselves ? apply to your government maybe they could stop worrying about new armies long enough to give you a few bucks to help you and your people to get good water %26 irrigation for farmes and then reduce baby production get new birth controle measures in place then ask again for computers first things first
Firstly, may I apologise for some of the replies you have received - they were not exactly constructive!



Try the below websites that I found - I cannot guarantee how good any of them are, but at least it should give you a starting place! However, the first one is probably the best one to begin with!



Good luck!
When I used to go to our local recycling centre, in the North West of Scotland, you'd find them there. They had a container which was used to collect goods for recycling where anyone could go and just take them away. Try yours, speak to your local council if you are in the UK.
What do you mean free? Why should you get free computers?



You do not need computers to teach ethics such as if you want something you have to earn it.



  • common name given to
  • favorite girl and boy names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment