Friday, August 20, 2010

I set up a home network between two of my computers, and now I want to delete it, but I don't k

We have three computers. The internet connections for all three of them go through a switch thing (all computers and the internet all connect to is). I used this to network two of the computers, but now I decided that I don't want them networked anymore. But I cannot find a way to delete the network connection, because it is going through the ''Local Area Connection'' which is also my internet connection.



I set up a home network between two of my computers, and now I want to delete it, but I don't know how.?noton



your on a network, (the connector thingy) and thus the only way to ''delete'' it is to disconnect the other computers from the network...if you want to stop sharing files then just unshare your files....if you don't want to view the other pcs on your network just remove the ''my network places'' from the desktop and start menu and don't look at them anymore.



I set up a home network between two of my computers, and now I want to delete it, but I don't know how.?stinger



You could give them static ip addresses and give them different subnet mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment