Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I take my HP w19b monitor and hookup 2 computers up to it and switch the monitor between analog

I have two computers that I'd like to be able to use my one monitor without buying any other peripherals. My HP w19b monitor has two inputs..DVI and the regular analog. One of my computers could be hooked up via regular analog connection and my better computer could be hooked up via DVI cable. Under my monitor menu I can switch between digital and analog inputs. I don't have an extra monitor cord available yet but if this will work I'll go out and buy an extra cable.



Can I take my HP w19b monitor and hookup 2 computers up to it and switch the monitor between analog %26 digital?adware remover



Try this instead. There about $40.00. I have one and it works great. http://www.belkin.com/flip/



Can I take my HP w19b monitor and hookup 2 computers up to it and switch the monitor between analog %26 digital?antivirus protection



As long as your monitor will allow you to switch inputs it should work just fine. Good luck.



If not, then a video switch like the Belkin one will work great.

No comments:

Post a Comment