Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i access other computers on my network through my laptop?

i am using a laptop over a wireless conection to my 2 other computers that are through a cable connection but all connected to the network, i am seeing if i can access them through my laptop like to install software on them with my laptop and to do a wireless print and various things of that nature havent figured out hwo to do it yet , if so can u explain in detail how to do it thanks a lot



How can i access other computers on my network through my laptop?spyware remover



You can gain access to all 3 of your computers as long as they're in the same workgroup. To check and see if they are and to change them if need be right click on the My Computer icon and click on properties. Click on the Computer Name tab and see what the workgroup is named as. By default all computers will be set to workgroup as the workgroup name. If all 3 have this set as the workgroup name or if you would like to change it click on change and put in whatever name you want. You will need to reboot after changing this name but once you do you should be able to see all of your computers by opening up My Network Places and clicking on View Workgroup Computers on the left hand side.



How can i access other computers on my network through my laptop?virus removal

No comments:

Post a Comment