Friday, August 20, 2010

Play my legally downloaded music on both my computers?

When I moved from Ottawa to St. John's, I brought with me only my laptop computer. My larger desktop followed later. I bought, paid for and downloaded music from Bonfire (Puretracks) onto my laptop. When I transferred this music to my desktop, several of the songs would not play due to licence (DRM) considerations. Instructions from Bonfire re licence acquisition were complex, and didn't work half the time. I have no intention of sharing my music, but playing it on both my own computers is entirely within the terms of the downloading agreement. How can I rid my desktop of the DRM nuisance and enjoy my own legally downloaded and fully paid for songs?



Play my legally downloaded music on both my computers?suzuki



One thing you could do is if you have a CD-ROM burner on your desktop computer, you could burn the licensed music onto a CD, and then copy (rip) the CD onto your laptop. If this is out of the question, the only remaining option is to try and relicense the music on your laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment