Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why do some of my computers on my wireless network have faster d/l speeds than others?

I have 4 computers connected 2 laptops and 2 desktops, the laptops get much better d/l speeds than the desktops, why is this?



Why do some of my computers on my wireless network have faster d/l speeds than others?network security



Because your 2 laptops are not same as your 2 desktops.You know,connection speed is not only due to your internet speed but also due to computer itself.



Why do some of my computers on my wireless network have faster d/l speeds than others?norton internet security



The first thing to think about is the system info. of all of the computers in your house. If they are the same check to see how they are connected either wireless or wired that usually is the reason speeds on computers variey.

No comments:

Post a Comment