Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm 14, hate oeople, am good with computers and need a job. Help!?

Ok,



I'm a 14 (soon to be 15) year old boy who lives in Australia. I've decided that I would like to make my own income and get a job. The problem is that I hate working with people. Working at a counter like at McDonalds or Woolworths would be so frustrating for me.



I'm also pretty good with computers. I'm the smartest at our school with them and I know lots more than most adults. My dad who works as an IT technician is surprised at how much I know, I could do his job.



My question is: Is there a suitable job for me that involves using computers? Something that means I wouldn't have to stand around, take orders and talk to idiots.



I'm 14, hate oeople, am good with computers and need a job. Help!?antivirus programs



At 14, you ought to seek counseling for your antisocial attitude before you seek employment. No matter what job you have, you are going to need people skills.



I'm 14, hate oeople, am good with computers and need a job. Help!?computer protection



try to find a computer repair shop in your area..it would be hard to rpove to them that you can take on that job at your age but you will probably have your own space and work independantly on fixing computers, you might have to follow a few orders but on the most part, u will be responsible for accomplishing a big job in a short period...good luck!!
I'd like to reiterate what the person above me said.

No comments:

Post a Comment