Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why can I not access messenger from my computer but can from other computers?

Can not access messenger from my Notebook how ever using same detail I am able to access from other notebooks and computers.



Allready un-installed and re-install



I am using Norton and it happened just after upgrading to Norton 2007.



All setting have been checked and re-checked



Why can I not access messenger from my computer but can from other computers?downloads



MSN Messenger allows you to specify where the local archives are to be placed. Normally they're placed in a directory underneath your ''My Documents'' directory (with MSN Messenger 7.5, at least). You can customize that location in Tools, Options, and you may even be able to place them on another computer ... on the local network.



Why can I not access messenger from my computer but can from other computers?house call



check the firewall settings... I guarantee the problem is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment