Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help with a wireless router and getting other computers set up on it...?

i just got a new router and a new wireless card for my computer. All works fine with my computer but my roommates computers won't get the internet, and the status says ''limited or no connectivity'' but they are still connected to the network. Does anybody have any suggestions???



I need help with a wireless router and getting other computers set up on it...?trojan



Well, that stuff works a lot better if everyone is running XP. If they are running 98, they may have to do a little manual work. Also, if you have a security built into your router, you need to give that number to your friends so they can access your router.



It sounds like you may have to 'allow' them onto your system.



I need help with a wireless router and getting other computers set up on it...?abtuvurys 2005



I don't know how you configured your modem and router, but if you have DSL and they use PPPoE and you don't have your modem or router doing the PPPoE handshake, then you will have to configure each computer to do the PPPoE handshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment