Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Consistent ';FAILURE MAEDON messages-various computers, ISP's & Operating systems?

I did not misspell something. Even if I do a reply, it's bounced back but it may be about 1-4 days later-I would say that I get an average of 5-6 out of 10 emails are FAILED. This is causing me a whole lot of business troubles! Again-please read all of this and respond back accordingly-I have to have an answer right away!



1. I email from 3 different computers all having different ISP's and operating systems throughout the day-STILL GET FAIL MAEDON.



2. I click on REPLY and I still get the FAILURE MAEDON message.



3. Today, I sent an email to myself and I've not received it yet-I haven't gotten it as yet and it's been since 8:30 AM today and it's 9:06 PM now. I will assume that in the next couple of days, I will get it as FAILURE MAEDON too.



4. I have gone onto web sites where I fill out a form and then I also get FAILURE MAEDON message.



What is going on? HELP! I have emailed Yahoo but no results.



Consistent ''FAILURE MAEDON messages-various computers, ISP's %26 Operating systems?husqvarna



If you read the Failure notice it will tell you. Other wise I can ramble on all day about



why you got a failure notice.



1. Temporary Suspended Account. From either Sender or receiver.



2. Cancelled account.



3. Full email box.



4. Your on a botnet with a virus and the server returned it because your ISP has stopped

No comments:

Post a Comment